Following the new citizens' protection measures announced by the Government to prevent the spread of the pandemic and with a high sense of responsibility, we actively support the government directives for the avoidance of population gatherings and inform you about the following:
1. Sales department: We are at your disposal by telephone, text message or for an online meeting. If you are collecting a new or used car, contact us to schedule your appointment. Home delivery options are available.
2. Video consultation: We bring the showroom experience directly to you, with no need to leave the comfort of your own home. Our dedicated consultants can connect you digitally to our showrooms, enabling you to view a range of Lexus models and place orders.
3. Online Car Configurator: Our website remains fully functional, allowing you to explore our full range, select and configure your favourite Lexus model, while calculating the price and the corresponding monthly instalment. You can then contact us to further discuss your needs, or even order the new or used Lexus vehicle you desire.
4. Available After Sales services: We are open and continue to work so that your journeys are always safe. The After Sales department continues to operate normally. Lexus team is following all the precautionary measures regarding the staff and the premises and remains at your disposal for providing Spare parts sales, service, MOT services and repairs with the Security and Expertise of Lexus. For your best service, you may contact our aftersales department to schedule your appointment. The opening hours are 08:00 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 17:00.
5. Online payments: You have the option to buy & pay online securely avoiding any physical contact.
At Lexus Cyprus, we take all the necessary measures to properly deal with this emergency. The safety of our customers, our staff and wider community is at the centre of our attention.